G-240-2545A - Disposable Guidewire
• VisiGlide™, designed in cooperation with Terumo, provides the equivalent support of a regular 0.035-inch guidewire with a 0.025-inch diameter.
• Unique 0.025-inch guidewire concept - State-of-the-art coating technology makes it possible to manufacture the VisiGlide™ with a wider core. This provides optimal shaft stiffness (comparable to a conventional 0.035-inch guidewire) while maintaining a smaller overall guidewire diameter.
• Excellent torqueability - The special design of the core wire gives the VisiGlide™ 1:1 torque control for easier cannulation of the hilar area and excellent stricture navigation.
• Clear endoscopic visibility including an innovative measuring function
• Advanced fluoroscopic visibility including a measuring function
• Working length: 4500 mm
• Shape of distal tip: Angled
• Outer diameter: 0.025-inch
Click here to view EndoTherapy Catalogue or to find your Sales Representative