G-240-3527S - Disposable Guidewire
• Revolutionary Guidewire Design for Increased Efficiency
• Terumo’s Original Coatings for Effortless Manipulation - With Terumo’s original hydrophilic coating on the distal tip, VisiGlide™ provides unprecedented insertion capability. In addition, the entire length of the guidewire features Terumo’s original fluorine coating, which reduces friction so that manipulation of devices over the guidewire is virtually effortless.
• Excellent torqueability - The special design of the core wire gives the VisiGlide™ 1:1 torque control for easier cannulation of the hilar area and excellent stricture navigation.
• Clear endoscopic visibility including an innovative measuring function
• Advanced fluoroscopic visibility including a measuring function
• Working length: 2700 mm
• Shape of distal tip: Straight
• Outer diameter: 0.035-inch
Click here to view EndoTherapy Catalogue or to find your Sales Representative