SME-200P-08100 - Biliary Metallic Stent
• Featuring the industry-leading NIRflexTM cell design for exceptional conformability to the bile duct and superior radial support, X-Suit NIR® biliary metallic stents are easier on patients while achieving a new level of excellence in biliary stenting performance
• The unique geometry of the revolutionary NIRflexTM Cell Design, with alternating narrow strut rings and wide strut rings, provides the biliary stent with excellent conformability and significant radial support
• Virtually no foreshortening
• Radiopaque markers arranged for enhanced fluoroscopic visibility
• Excellent deployment performance, passability, and trackability
• Streamlined surface and high durability
• Point-free peak-to-valley design - The biliary stent surface remains smooth and Point-free even when bent at a sharp angle. This also helps to prevent damage to the mucosa.
• Tissue-friendly rounded ends - Rounded strut edges at both ends of the biliary stent help reduce stress to the tissue and prevent damage to the bile duct wall and duodenal wall.
• Working length: 1900mm
• Minimum working channel: 3.2mm
• Stent outer diameter: 8mm
• Stent length: 100mm
Click here to view EndoTherapy Catalogue or to find your Sales Representative