PR-233Q - Disposable cannulae for selective cannulation - SwingTip Cannula
|Unique new bendable tip allows smoother, easier maneuvering during ERCP cannulation.
• Angulation capability for easier insertion - The tapered tip can be angulated as much as 90 degrees when the handle is pulled and as much as 30 degrees when pushed, ensuring easy insertion into the papilla and the biliary ducts, even in challenging cases.
• Platinum radiopaque tip - Facilitates excellent visibility under fluoroscopy.
• Distal markings for positional confirmation - Blue markings placed at 3mm intervals on the distal tip make it easy to confirm the depth of insertion.
• Compatible with a 0.035" guidewire.
• Working Length: 1950mm
• Minimum working channel: 3.2mm
• Distal Tip: 4.5Fr.
Click here to view EndoTherapy Catalogue or to find your Sales Representative
Olympus 4K Surgical Imaging Platform Receives Multiple Industry Awards
The New FLUOVIEW FV3000 confocal laser scanning microscope addresses modern science’s most difficult challenges
Olympus announces release of locally developed Olympus 4K and Olympus 3D surgical imaging video
Cost-effective, on-site XRF analysis with Vanta
New study demonstrates benefits of Olympus Spiration® Valve System in severe emphysema
Olympus Launches IPLEX NX - The Next Generation in Videoscope Inspection Technology