PR-233Q - Disposable cannulae for selective cannulation - SwingTip Cannula
|Unique new bendable tip allows smoother, easier maneuvering during ERCP cannulation.
• Angulation capability for easier insertion - The tapered tip can be angulated as much as 90 degrees when the handle is pulled and as much as 30 degrees when pushed, ensuring easy insertion into the papilla and the biliary ducts, even in challenging cases.
• Platinum radiopaque tip - Facilitates excellent visibility under fluoroscopy.
• Distal markings for positional confirmation - Blue markings placed at 3mm intervals on the distal tip make it easy to confirm the depth of insertion.
• Compatible with a 0.035" guidewire.
• Working Length: 1950mm
• Minimum working channel: 3.2mm
• Distal Tip: 4.5Fr.
Click here to view EndoTherapy Catalogue or to find your Sales Representative
Westmead Private invests in industry leading 3D surgery technology
Southern Highlands Hospital invests in latest medical equipment to improve endoscopy services for patients
Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital completes extensive $5M endoscopy re-development enabling specialists to see thousands more patients each year
Librestream and Olympus bring remote NDT/RVI experts into the field virtually
Olympus launches 3D Laser Measuring Microscope with 4K Scanning providing fast and intuitive surface metrology